VIRTUAL BOOK TOUR INFORMATION
THE TRAJECTORY OF DREAMS
Please consider joining The Trajectory of Dreams virtual book tour to help launch the novel. The tour will take place from March 1-23, 2013, featuring at least a dozen stops at book blogs and author blogs as well as non-traditional stops, such as blogs that focus on the space program, sleep science, and cats.
Each stop on the tour will feature one of the following:
- Book review
- Guest post by the author of The Trajectory of Dreams
- Author interview (a live event conducted via Skype or an emailed interview)
- The Trajectory of Dreams character interview
- Excerpt or virtual reading
- Character profile
- Special post written by the blog owner about some aspect of the novel (non-review)
The final stop on the tour will host a flash fiction contest (100 words) with a writing prompt relating to The Trajectory of Dreams.
Prizes (all prizes awarded within two weeks of tour conclusion)
- The first stop on the tour will give away the tour prize pack with its post. The prize pack consists of a signed copy of The Trajectory of Dreams, an astronaut rubber ducky, and a space shuttle bookmark.
- All tour stops will be provided with at least one digital copy of The Trajectory of Dreams to give away.
- Select stops may be eligible to receive additional prizes for the purpose of giveaways: bound copies of The Trajectory of Dreams; astronaut rubber duckies, space shuttle book marks; and author critiques of query letters/manuscript pages.
- Special prizes will be available:
– NOTE: some prizes may be available to U.S. addresses only (to be determined).
Benefits and Promotion
- All tour hosts receive either a printed or digital ARC of The Trajectory of Dreams free-of-charge
- All tour stop hosts will be put in a raffle to win a $20 Amazon gift certificate.
- All tour stops will be listed on the author’s blog and promoted via Twitter and Facebook
- The author will provide a tour badge/banner to all tour stops
- Tour hosts are asked to promote the tour via their websites, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Interested in hosting a stop on The Trajectory of Dreams virtual book tour? Contact the author at email@example.com to schedule your stop (note: dates are limited and subject to approval).